Every dollar we receive through donations counts towards helping kids participate in our program.
Contact us to get involved or donate now!
Click here to Mail in Donation Form – Urban Stable for printing.
Learn more about our current supporters
Donations can be directed towards program costs or operational costs.
Program costs include:
- Horse and facility fees
- Transportation (program vehicle insurance, fuel, mechanical and cleaning maintenance)
- Program staff wages (our Program Director and Head Instructor facilitate all programming and classes with the assistance of four trained volunteer horse handlers who work one-on-one with each student and horse)
- Horse and rider equipment (saddles, bridles, helmets, gloves, etc)
- Other program supplies (healthy snacks, pictures)
Operational Costs include:
- CanTRA insurance
- Training and certification for staff & volunteers
- Office supplies (mostly provided in kind)
- Legal fees to file annual returns
- Annual website fees
- Administrative staff wages
We also receive thousands of hours in volunteer time.
Our volunteers ensure all aspects of our organization operate to the highest standards and work together to deliver our complete program.